THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Πέμπτη 26 Μαρτίου 2009

Fur Collar

I’m totally into fur collars lately… I absolutely disliked them at first, they kind of made me think of old ladies, with weird feathery hats, tiny dogs in their lap and quilted bags hanging with long golden chains from their shoulders. Grandma style, in simple worlds. It’s very ironic though, how most of the times, when I dislike something, I end up being crazy about it! Same thing happened to me with platforms, pearl jewelry, huge shades, mushrooms – oops irrelevant, but still you get the point! – and the list could go on and on and on!
Since the way we look at things, has to do with experiences we have had so far, it often just takes one little new one to change our whole point of view. My reason for recanting this time is this jacket I found at Forever21. At first I was like “Not bad... But it does have to lose that fur collar!”, then I started getting fonder and fonder of it, until I came to like it MOSTLY for it’s collar! Now isn’t that a change of perspective or what?



I currently see fur collars as totally stylish and able to give a touch of elegance to a coat without the need of a scarf or anything like that. Just check those out that I found on ShopStyle, yummy!







However, since I am so short on money at the moment, buying a new jacket is out of the question. I will just stick into grabbing Markellos – Markellos is my chinchilla - and checking out if he looks good on my coat since he is the closest I have to fur…



By the way, I do have to say I am totally anti – real fur. The only way I could get into having real fur on me, is if Markellos actually decided to stay on my coat for the whole night long! It’s really beyond me why people would choose to kill and torture other living beings just in order to look chic, at least in their eyes (because they look sick, if you ask me) and ESPECIALLY when they do have the choice of picking fake. If isn’t that bloodthirstiness, cruelty and arrogance then what is?